No Setup Fees! No Auto Billing! No Surprise Billing for Bookkeeping Fees! No Gimmicks!
We have nothing to hide about our bookkeeping fees structure. What’s quite incredible is that we have not altered our pricing structure ever since 2005! We are proud to offer the lowest bookkeeping rates by an established company in the USA. If you can find an established US-based company offering the same level of services for lower rates than us, we will beat their prices by 10%. That’s a guarantee!!
|One-time Catchup / Ongoing Bookkeeping Service|
|Up to 60 hours to be used within 12 months||
$600 for 60 hours to be used within 12 months => Effective rate of $10/hr or $50/month.
Additional hours beyond 60 hours will be billed @ $10 per hr. Good for catchup or ongoing bookkeeping.
$600 (to be used within 12 months)
Minimum charge of 5 hours per full calendar month
Cancel anytime and get refund for unused hours
|Monthly Bookkeeping Plans||Price / Month|
|Up to 40 hours per month (1/4 FTE) Daily updates & reconciliations. Supervision by accountant Payroll & Sales/Use Taxes.||
$260 for 40 hours => Effective rate of $6.50/hr.
Additional hours beyond 40 hours per month will be billed at $10 per hr.
|Up to 200 hours per month (1 FTE) Daily updates & reconciliations. Supervision by accountant Payroll & Sales/Use Taxes.||
$1000 for 200 hours => Effective rate of $5/hr.
Additional hours beyond 200 hours per month will be billed at $10 per hr.
|Bookkeeping Services for CPA's (Roll all clients into one plan)|
|Up to 50 hours for 3 months||
$500 for 50 hours => Effective rate of $10/hr.
Additional hours beyond 50 hours will be billed @ $10 per hr. No limit on number of clients.
$500 (to be used within 3 months)
Below is a full menu of all the bookkeeping services we offer.
- Catch-up on bookkeeping and clean-up books
- Produce tax reports for CPA’s
- Enter data into QuickBooks and reconcile against bank statements and credit card statements
- Research transactions to appropriately categorize transactions
- Apply payments received from customers in merchant accounts to the appropriate customer invoices
- Categorize transactions into standard chart of accounts
- Cleanup General Ledger using journal entries
- Create customer invoices based on products sold and time sheets for services delivered
- Create vendor bills based on products purchased and services used
- Pay vendor bills using Bank Web Site or QuickBooks
- Process payroll, file forms & pay taxes
- File and pay sales taxes to state agencies
- Generate year-end tax reports for IRS
- File 1099s and W2s with IRS and state agencies
- Organize all electronic documents in file folders on a cloud share like Dropbox or Google Drive
- Answer questions via email and/or phone
- Email Excel/PDF financial reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Bank reconciliation reports
- Credit Card reconciliation reports
- Merchant account reconciliation reports
- Accounts Payable Aging reports
- Vendor unpaid bills reports
- Accounts Receivable Aging reports
- Customer Balance reports
- Income Statement or Profit and loss reports
- Balance Sheet or Net worth reports
- Employee paystub reeports
- Payroll reports
- Sales and Use Tax reports
- Anything other reports you need