No Setup Fees! No Auto Billing! No Surprise Billing for Bookkeeping Fees! No Gimmicks!
We have nothing to hide about our bookkeeping fees structure. What’s quite incredible is that we have not altered our pricing structure ever since 2005! We are proud to offer the lowest bookkeeping rates by an established company in the USA. If you can find an established US-based company offering the same level of services for lower rates than us, we will beat their prices by 10%. That’s a guarantee!!
|Monthly Bookkeeping Plans||Price / Month|
|Up to 200 transactions per month Monthly updates.||
Works out $0.25 per bank or credit card transaction. Additional transactions at $50 for 200 transactions.
Example: - 200 transactions = $50 bill - 400 transactions = $100 bill
|Up to 5 hours per month Monthly updates.||
Works out to $10 per hr. Additional hours @ $10 per hr.
Example: - Less than 5 hours total = $50 bill - 7 hours total = $50 + 2 x $10 per hr = $70 bill
|Up to 12.5 hours per month Weekly updates.||Works out to $8 per hr. Additional hours @ $8 per hr.||$100|
|Up to 40 hours per month (1/4 FTE) Daily updates. Supervision by accountant Payroll & Sales/Use Taxes.||Works out to $6.5 per hr. Additional hours @ $6.5 per hr.||$260|
|Up to 80 hours per month (1/2 FTE) Daily updates. Supervision by accountant Payroll & Sales/Use Taxes.||Works out to $6 per hr. Additional hours @ $6 per hr.||$480|
|Up to 160 hours per month (1 FTE) Daily updates. Supervision by accountant Payroll & Sales/Use Taxes.||Works out to $5 per hr. Additional hours @ $5 per hr.||$800|
|Catch-up Bookkeeping Service|
|Up to 50 hours for 3 months||Works out to $10 per hr. Additional hours @ $10 per hr. Good for catchup bookkeeping.||
$500 (to be used within 3 months)
Below is a full menu of all the bookkeeping services we offer.
- Catch-up on bookkeeping and clean-up books
- Produce tax reports for CPA’s
- Enter data into QuickBooks and reconcile against bank statements and credit card statements
- Research transactions to appropriately categorize transactions
- Apply payments received from customers in merchant accounts to the appropriate customer invoices
- Categorize transactions into standard chart of accounts
- Cleanup General Ledger using journal entries
- Create customer invoices based on products sold and time sheets for services delivered
- Create vendor bills based on products purchased and services used
- Pay vendor bills using Bank Web Site or QuickBooks
- Process payroll, file forms & pay taxes
- File and pay sales taxes to state agencies
- Generate year-end tax reports for IRS
- File 1099s and W2s with IRS and state agencies
- Organize all electronic documents in file folders on a cloud share like Dropbox or Google Drive
- Answer questions via email and/or phone
- Email Excel/PDF financial reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Bank reconciliation reports
- Credit Card reconciliation reports
- Merchant account reconciliation reports
- Accounts Payable Aging reports
- Vendor unpaid bills reports
- Accounts Receivable Aging reports
- Customer Balance reports
- Income Statement or Profit and loss reports
- Balance Sheet or Net worth reports
- Employee paystub reeports
- Payroll reports
- Sales and Use Tax reports
- Anything other reports you need